Workshop: Friday Night Lights:
This is a two part class with one hour at Tuttle Cameras in class and the next day shooting on the field at Valley Christian High School vs Rancho High School.
- Thursday, September 14th at 6:30pm to 7:30pm at Tuttle Cameras
- Friday, September 15th at Valley Christian High School in Cerritos 7:00pm kick off
First we spend an hour together in the classroom getting you and your camera dialed in for shooting night time sports. We will go over all the items below and some great tips as well. We will then meet up on Friday night at the football game. At the game we will have some great lenses available to play with and we will be there to help you with any of your questions. We are free to shoot on the field within designated area. Due to limited shooting space on the sidelines we will keep this class limited to 12 students only.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: All levels
- AF Modes: continuous, single, AI modes
- Meter Modes: spot, matrix, center
- Drive Modes: single, continuous
- Lens Selection
- Back Button-Focus and Compose for fast and accurate photos
YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE IF: You’re tired of getting blurry or dark images of your son or daughter playing night time sports. If you’re ready to take your photography to the next level and get the shots you see in all the sports magazines.
WHAT TO BRING / REQUIREMENTS: Attendee should be familiar with the basic functions and menus of their camera. Please bring your camera, and notepad. Make sure your battery is fully charged and you have an empty memory card ready to take pictures.
INSTRUCTOR: Eric Vitwar
- Camera with manual exposure modes and a telephoto lens (DSLR is a must)
- Extra battery and memory card
- Camera manual
- Walking shoes, water bottle