Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, is pleased to announce the release of its ACULON T11 compact zoom binoculars, the successor of the highly-acclaimed EAGLEVIEW ZOOM model.
Since their release in 2004, EAGLEVIEW ZOOM binoculars have consistently received excellent evaluations from users, particularly for their easy-to-use zooming function and turn-and-slide rubber eyecups. Inheriting all these user-friendly features, ACULON T11 features even better optical performance as all prisms and lenses have multilayer-coating for brighter and clearer images.
The sleek, lightweight body fits comfortably into the hand and is easy to use in a variety of situations, such as spectator sports, open-air concerts and when traveling. Three body colors—black, silver and red—are available to suit a wide range of tastes and preferences.
The name ACULON is a combination of the words accuracy and precision. Befitting its name, ACULON is expected to fit easily into the users' lifestyle and inspire them to rediscover a sense of wonder in everyday life.
- Compact and lightweight
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Unique zoom lever designed for extra-smooth 8-24x zooming
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Designed for comfortable fit and easy handling
- Available in three body colors (black/silver/red)