The Diana Mini has big shoes to fill being the little sister of the classic beauty Diana F+. Luckily the “Mini” was born a star in her own right. With the flick of a little switch you can move from the retro square format to the amazing Half-Frame, giving you the ability to Shoot Forever, packing 72 shots onto one 35mm film!
The Diana Mini is the ultra-compact, petite version of the Diana F+ camera. This little queen of convenience allows you to shoot square format or half-frame pictures using standard 35mm film – that's 72 rectangular half-frames or 36 square images on one roll! To further enhance creative possibilities, we've thrown in Multiple Exposure and Long Exposure features, a tripod mount, and a cable release attachment – a first for the Diana!
- Pocket-sized and ultra-compact
- Uses convenient 35mm film and standard development
- Allows you to shoot 72 rectangular half-frames or 36 square pictures on one 35mm roll!
- Multiple exposure, long exposure capabilities
- Tripod thread and cable release attachment available
Diana Mini Starter Kit does not include the Diana+ Flash, but offers full compatibility!